Wednesday 5 September 2007

BJ fansite link and more BJ clips!

First, I want to thank Donald Munro for making an article in the Fresno Beehive about Becoming Jane Fansite. I have posted Donald's nice review of BJ before here, and apparently, he was impressed by our works here, and hence the article on his blog. Thanks a lot, Donald, for your encouragement! Keep it up, Ladies!

Now... for those who have craved for BJ clips, Nimue09 (from the IMDB message board) and Kari have spotted a collection of Becoming Jane clips in YouTube, posted by Willow09 (thank you, Ladies!). There are six clips so far.



The first one: Basingstoke Assembly. Ouch, my foot! Poor Jane!




Second: the library banter. Experience is vital...




Third: the Ball at Lady Gresham's manor. The electric chemistry! Aaahhhh!!! The magical appearance of Tom Lefroy! Jane's shining eyes! Aaahhhh!!! Am swooning...




Fourth: Kiss by the pond. Yumm...




Fifth: Walking up the stairs.... Miss Austen, good night...




Sixth: the kiss in the woods. Hello, brother George! Oh, it's also interesting to hear Mary Paul's county truly mentioned (County Wexford)...

Enjoy! ;-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi u guys! Thanks for featuring the clips in here. It's me, Willow.

Btw, nimue09 and willow09 are one and the same. They're, well, me. n_n

http://www.youtube.com/willow09

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I about jumped out of my seat I was so excited when I saw these clips! Now I can't stop smiling . . . and just cannot wait to see the DVD! But at least I now have these to tide me over for, oh, a few months, I'm sure :) Thanks much ladies!

Icha said...

LOL! Okay then, Nimue and Willow, thanks a lot for the clips! Do let us know if you've posted more, and I shall post it here as well (with the links to YouTube, of course).

Meg... I also almost jumped out of the seat yesterday when Kari told me about it :-D Exciting, eh?!

Anonymous said...

I love this scene
it was my fave
thatnks for posting it!
i was looking for it everywhere!

Anonymous said...

It´s really delightful:))I hope someone will also add there "deletes scenes"- I´ve tried to see it through BBfc.co.uk but I wasn´t successful...

Sarah said...

Hey, me again!

I was wondering... Does anyone know what song is playing during the Ball at Lady Gresham's scene??? I just love it! But I read on an Amazon review for the soundtrack that it's not featured in the CD!!! :( So that made me think that maybe it's a peice composed by some artist, which is why it wasn't on the CD. If anyone knows, I'd greatly appreciate it!!!!

ps--I found out my DVD player can only play region 1 DVDs. I am so tempted to go out and buy a new dvd player since the dvd is on it's way from the UK (has been shipped already) !! lol

Icha said...

Hi Sarah! The music during the ball in Lady Gresham's manor is gorgeous, eh? It's called 'Hole in the Wall' by Henry Purcell. Take a look at this thread:
http://becomingjane.blogspot.com/2007/07/hole-in-wall-by-purcell.html

and since you're living in New York, you'll be able to find it in the Walmart.com (just follow the various conversations in the thread). Good luck, and let me know if you can download them!

Sarah said...

Thanks! But the link you gave isn't working for some reason.

That's so funny, because the name of my favourite restaurant in Binghamton, NY is called "Whole in the Wall" lol

Icha said...

Which link, Sarah? The Hole in the Wall by Purcell works fine with me. Or the Walmart &c? That we still have problems, too... sorry...

Or if you want to see the Hole in the Wall post, go to the Music and Dance section in the left hand side of the blog.