Saturday 17 April 2010

A Carriage Ride in Queen's Square - Piano Music & CD

From my latest edition of Jane Austen's Regency World, I have been made aware of a wonderful gift/present for yourself if you are lucky enough to demonstrate musical talent.

It is a book of piano pieces with cd related to Bath at the time when Jane Austen lived there. There are original compositions from the great-great-grandaughter of Jane Austen's niece, Fanny Knight.

For more information and details for ordering, see the link below:
http://giftshop.janeausten.co.uk/acatalog/info_565.html


Pic: Jane Austen Centre giftshop

2 comments:

Icha said...

Thanks Rachel. Whoa. Fanny Knight composed some pieces of music herself? Well, wonder if Michelle has budget and time for this music book? Would be cool to know your opinion abt Fanny's taste of music, Michelle.

jakeline said...

Hey guys, check this out: Me and my "Mr Darcy" ;) http://jakelinesobsessiveside.blogspot.com/2010/04/dream-come-true.html

let's see if I can ask someone to make one with me and my "Mr Lefroy" too.

Hugs and kisses from Maria in sweden.

Ps chapter 44 of I Remember Love is up! Only one more to go!!!