Thursday 30 October 2008

Becoming Jane pictures from DeviantART

I just subscribed to DeviantART a week ago and found the site surprisingly full of talented people! And I just - out of curiosity - browsed for Jane Austen and Becoming Jane as well, and found several nice pictures or photo-modifications to post here.

Starcrossed by Netherfield:


Remembering You by Netherfield:



Becoming Jane by Pozsy:


BJ sketch from Elara:


What do you think? I think they're very lovely. It's quite a distracting site, DeviantART is, rather too good for procrastination!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW I love it all! Very nice!

Kind of off topic, but I would like to thank you guys for putting up the petition on your blog website that my friends and I have created for Anne and James. It has reached over hundreds of people and we are happy that people are signing it! Thanks so much!

Icha said...

Really?! Well, I have to admit that I haven't seen the site yet for a while. Well, congratulations then! I might post something about it later the week.

mamma jakeline said...

Ah what great pics! I love them all! I'm gonna subscribe asap!

/ hugs and kisses from Maria and Peanut

Icha said...

Just register as usual, Maria, it's free. You can add for subscription, but I think it's for contributors who want to have more access to their facilities. There are more in DA, just browse through them.

kisses for Peanut and Mum

mamma jakeline said...

They have a fiction section also! ;) Perhaps I can contribute there...

Tomorrow we tell the world about our marriage... It's gonna be so much fun to see the reactions!

Hugs and kisses