Tuesday 18 December 2007

Sense & Sensibility 2008 Trailers!

I am so excited! The teaser trailer for the BBC's Sense & Sensibility 2008 has just premiered! A very big thank you to repunxo at youtube for sharing it online.



So, opinions? I'm quite excited now; it looks lavish! I think Charity Wakefield's Marianne looks lovely. I must admit I did snicker at the keywords and 'a feast for the senses...' Enjoy!

Edit: A very big thank you to Boris for sending us the link to the latest and longer Sense & Sensibility trailer!



Well, it looks very epic, lush and romantic, and I squee'ed a little on the inside when Willoughby rescued Marianne ... But,"...from Andrew Davis, aclaimed writer of Pride & Prejudice" - how on earth did they miss that?!

Sense & Sensibility will screen in the USA on March 30 and April 6, 2008 and begin screening on New Year's Day in the UK.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Here is one more link to “Sense and Sensibility BBC 2008” presentation on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyrSGq8v-M8
Best Regards!

mamma jakeline said...

Oh to live in the UK now! I so want to see it!

/lots of love from Maria in Sweden

Michelle said...

Thank you, Boris, for the second trailer!! I've edited the post to include it. :-D

Maria, like you, I can't wait! I think we'll get it fairly early in the New Year, fingers crossed. Will you have to wait for the DVD?

mamma jakeline said...

michelle, it looks like I have to wait for the DVD. But I will continue to check to see if they are going to air it here in Sweden. It has been known to happen! ;)