Tuesday 24 November 2009

Ideas for Christmas Gifts....

The time is approaching where we are starting to think about christmas gifts for our loved ones......well I have spotted a few great ideas which I have chosen to display on the blog, purely because I know that I would love them myself!




Naxos audiobooks have launched a complete collection of Jane's work- including her famous six novels (Emma, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park and Persuasion) and also the unfinished Sanditon and The Watsons. Some of the vocals are provided by Juliet Stevenson (Mrs Elton in Emma, 1996) and Emilia Fox(Georgiana Darcy in Pride and Prejudice, 1995) . The audiobook can be downloaded from from Naxos or bought from Amazon.




Another Amazon treat which I have spotted is a Jane Austen Desk Diary 2010 from the British Library. It is reduced to £7.59 which can be a great stocking filler.

Enjoy.....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This would be a brilliant gift for any Jane Austen fan.

Icha said...

I'd love to have the desk diary... but I prefer the new Emma 2009 DVD!

Thanks anyway, Rachel. A LOT!